LP Cowbells are handmade in the USA and crafted from premium quality steel with specially developed tooling. Every LP Cowbell is hand inspected to check the consistency of metal thickness, the durability of construction and the precise position of welds. This ensures that every model of LP Cowbell will produce consistent sound, generation after generation.
- Ingenious instrument that enables the player to produce a cowbell and guira sound in one instrument.
- Innovative hand held bongo cowbell with a raised, textured surface
- Produces a medium dry sound
- Stainless steel construction
- Approximately 8" in length
- LP335 Torpedo scraper included
*Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (United States). MSRP is for
reference purposes only; consult your local Authorized LP Dealer for
pricing. Pricing outside the United States may vary due to each country's
tax schedule, tariffs, import/shipping charges, and duties imposed by